Wednesday, May 1, 2013

boy, oh boy

it's been months since i last posted again. things have been crazy! and quite frankly, i did miss blogging. i sure hope i get to blog more often!

so why, after all these months that i've been quiet, i am back?! well, i am pregnant again with my 3rd baby! surprise, surprise! and, it's another boy! my 3rd baby boy! can you imagine?! wow, how productive of me, haha!

i'm actually already on my 8th month. time flew by so fast... i haven't even had the chance to get myself photographed. sigh. so many things to do, so little time!

i hope i get to blog more. i'm planning to get a tablet or any new gadget to help me post about my pregnancy and other oohmomma adventures. i just hope i get a new one, stat! any suggestions?

that's all for now. looking forward to using my new gadget for my next post (crossing my fingers)... ;)

No comments: