Monday, June 24, 2013

3rd charm

wow, it's been 2 weeks since i gave birth and i'm only able to blog about it today. for some reason, i'm having a difficult time adjusting to my baby's needs. you'd think i should already be used to it since this is my 3rd, but i'm struggling. maybe coz it is already my 3rd and i have 2 other boys to take care of, yeah? ;)

i gave birth on june 10 at 11:30pm to a 6.5 lb baby boy, measuring 18.5 inches, and with a 9 apgar score. i was 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant :)

the other attendants in the delivery room said my baby was good-looking. my ob agreed and said all my boys are good-looking and that i have good genes... and that's why i always get pregnant. she was tryin' to be funny of course, but i know she wants me to stop already, haha!

here's a pic of my beautiful baby boy a few minutes after i've given birth to him:  



and here's a pic i took this weekend:



isn't he a cutie?

sigh. time flies by so fast. next thing i know he's already a month old, then 2 and my mat leave is over. i just really need to make the most of it.

and while i'm on leave, i really hope i can blog more. lookin' forward to sharing my labor and delivery experience and other pregnancy stuff that i can impart to first-time moms. 'til my next post! :)

No comments: